Congrats to Chris Tannous for being honored as an outstanding community volunteer!
Nominating Organization: Susan G. Komen for the Cure Orange County Affiliate
Honoree Category: Human & Community
Why Nominated: Chris Tannous is Susan G. Komen for the Cure Orange County Affiliate’s Volunteer of the Year
Chris embodies and defines what it means to be an Outstanding Komen Volunteer. She demonstrates passion and spirit in everything she does, and she does a lot! Here are a few examples of what Chris has done:
– Past President of the Board of Directors
– Board member for six years
– Member of the Scientific Advisory Board
– UCI Athena Project member
– Grants Committee Chair for several years
– Public Policy advocate and spokesperson (many legislators know her)
– Member of Tissue Bank Committee
– Has represented Komen at many events with other organizations
Chris can’t help but demonstrate hers skills, intellect, and passion for the Komen mission in everything she does. In doing so, she teaches and helps others understand the issues.
Please write a note of congratulations below!