Congrats to Amway/Nutrilite Volunteer Team for being honored as an outstanding community volunteers!
Team Members: Machelle Cox, James Morales, Roslyn Kerneen, Yolie Correa, Laura Pearson, Griselda Rodriguez, Heather Chaillier & Jonathan Gonzalez
Nominating Organization: Amway/Nutrilite
Honoree Category: Corporate
For the 2012, the results of their voilunteer efforts include:
- MONTHLY PLAYDATES: Nutrilite/Amway hosted 8 playdates, 108 hours and spent quality time with 101 children ages 2 months to 14 years. Events included cuddling infants, seasonal arts and crafts, summer outdoor activities and earthquake preparedness.
- ANNUAL HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY: Nutrilite/Amway volunteered 20 hours teaching 42 children ages 5 – 17 years the importance of staying Fit and daily exercise
- MONTHLY COOKING EVENTS: Nutrilite/Amway hosted 7 events, volunteered 48 hours to teach 78 children ages 14 – 17 years basic cooking skills
- ANNUAL FOSTER FAMILY PICNIC: Nutrilite/Amway volunteered to set up and prepare the activities for the Foster family picnic. Corporate donations included Water, nutrition bars and game prizes
- ANNUAL SEASONS OF GIVING: collected 340 pairs of socks & 3 barrels of warm clothing
- NUTRILITE SITE TOURS: Nutrilite hosted 11 site tours teaching 156 children the importance of Nutrition
Please write a note of congratulations below!