Congrats to Jolie Hales for being honored as an outstanding community volunteer!
Nominating Organization: SBGA
Honoree Category: Corporate
• Volunteer Leadership Committee Chair – Overseeing the entire leadership committee and all volunteer opportunities that resulted in over 1000 volunteer hours directly affecting over 2,000 Orange County residents
• Lead all steering committee meetings covering volunteer strategy of how to give the most, get the most, and get the most people to participate
• Schedule and plan quarterly company volunteer events, and additional company volunteer events & initiatives
• She’s contributed over 120 volunteer hours, in part because she attends every volunteer event,
coordinating and overseeing logistics
• Create company culture around volunteer events – promoting the group mentality of “I’m going!”
• Attend CVCOC meetings on behalf of SBGA – share ideas, gather helpful info, serve on subcommittees
• Meet with Executive Leadership monthly to discuss past & future volunteer events, ideas and strategies
Please write a note of congratulations below!